OK, so I have an idea. It's not altogether original - but I'm going with it. I made Paul swear he wouldn't pick on me or call me cheesy too much when I told him, and he kind of blinked and said it was not a bad idea.
I'm going to think of thirty things - or commitments - or endeavors - or life changers - to do before I'm thirty. The first, and most obvious is lose thirty pounds. Now that's change - very gradual change - I can believe in, right? The next kind of obvious thing is I'm going to give away thirty things each month. Paul raised an eyebrow at that, but I had the caveat that if I didn't get around to donating items I could always write a $30 check to the Nashville Rescue Mission or another charity.
Other ideas I've had have to do with walks, books, and food, but nothing concrete. Just those first two, so I need TWENTY EIGHT MORE. Which is how old I was on... Sunday :) So, let me know your ideas to best celebrate this year! The blog, although it's not that far-reaching, does provide some measure of accountability. As bad as I stink at goals, I'm already drafting my "oh-well" speech in my head for this time next year. But you never know!
Tuesday, June 7, 2011
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment