Monday, June 11, 2012

Yard

And what would a blog update be without a post detailing everything that's been going on in the yard?


















The hydrangeas in the side yard are very happy. They seem to thrive on neglect.












These little guys visited us a few weeks ago as I was making breakfast early one morning. Those who know me well will be pleased to hear I ooh'd and aah'd over them rather than running away in fear and loathing. I'm maturing!













For our anniversary, Paul's parents had some new plantings established in the front. It's such an amazing change! There's now a weeping redbud, too, which is something I've always wanted. It's funny how you can barely see the windowboxes in these pictures, now they are enormous! This definitely warrants an update picture soon - so much more is blooming! Unfortunately, so are the weeds. It's already hard enough to bend over and stay down, but hopefully soon I can get some stuff done.






















Paul's new camera catches everything. We've really documented some hilarious action shots of the girls in the past several weeks. Here are some of the funnier ones.

No comments:

Post a Comment